Continuing our calendar of libations through to the end of the month, here’s one good for sipping along with friends in front of the fire or pairing with all those yummy leftovers.
Basil Hayden’s® Holiday Spice
(by Joaquín Simó)
- 2 parts Basil Hayden’s® Bourbon
- 3/4 parts Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/2 part Maple Syrup
- 1/4 part Amaretto
- 3 dashes Angostura® bitters
- Combine Basil Hayden¹s®, lemon juice, maple syrup, Amaretto and bitters in a mixing tin with ice and shake vigorously.
- Strain into a rocks glass over fresh ice.
- Grate a cinnamon stick over the top as garnish
***This recipe was submitted by a representative of Basil Hayden®. I am not affiliated with this brand nor was I compensated for this post, not even with review samples. As always, we support responsible refreshment and the use of the Designated Driver. No drunken monkeys, please!***