Continuing our calendar of libations through to the end of the month, here’s one good for sipping along with friends in front of the fire or pairing with all those yummy leftovers.
Basil Hayden’sÂ® Holiday Spice
(by JoaquÃn SimÃ³)
- 2 parts Basil Hayden’sÂ® Bourbon
- 3/4 parts Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/2 part Maple Syrup
- 1/4 part Amaretto
- 3 dashes AngosturaÂ® bitters
- Combine BasilÂ HaydenÂ¹sÂ®, lemon juice, maple syrup, Amaretto and bitters in a mixing tin with iceÂ and shake vigorously.
- Strain into aÂ rocks glass over fresh ice.
- Grate a cinnamonÂ stick over the top as garnish
Â ***This recipe was submitted by a representative of Basil HaydenÂ®. I am not affiliated with this brand nor was I compensated for this post, not even with review samples. As always, we support responsible refreshment and the use of the Designated Driver. No drunken monkeys, please!***